Baileys Grove features:
Our community is more than the homes and land they sit on. Baileys Grove offers a variety of features not found in many neighborhoods elsewhere.
- Beautifully maintained landscapes and grounds
- Annual Christmas lights displays at entrances
- Community events
- Maintained walking and hiking trails
- Community pool and clubhouse
- Walking distance to grade schools
- Close vicinity to airport
- Community trash and recycling service
- Surrounded by nature and wildlife
- Property Owners Board that listens
Find homes for sale!
Bailey’s Grove is one of Grand Rapids’ most sought-after neighborhood developments.
Families, professionals and retirees all call Baileys Grove home and homes are available to fit every family size and lifestyle.
Pool and Clubhouse
The pool which is open Memorial day through Labor day, is available to all residents and features plenty of depths to accommodate adults and children. There is even a kiddie pool!
Lounge chairs, umbrellas and a snack stand is also available.Click here for more information.
Movies in the park
Baileys Grove park gets turned into a sit-in movie theater. This family friendly event is a great way to spend a summer night.
Twice a year our Baileys Grove garage sales bring thousands of people from surrounding communities looking for a bargain.